I placed an order on Saturday, Sunday they call to "verify" my order, upon returning the call they are closed. Then closed Monday and Tuesday. Finally reach "David" and I first had him confirm they had the camcorder. They did, he said. He then says what a great camcorder it is, except for the battery. I informed him I already have purchased a battery online and it will arrive before the camcorder even. He then says fine, well, we can't honor our 3 day delivery you paid for, because we don't have the camcorder in this location. You'll get it in 7-10 days.

I called the following day (Thursday) to follow up on my order, the person who answered requested my name and got me back to David. He picks up the line after some time and immediately says "Hello? Hello? I can't hear you." (Disconnect) After reading what others have said, I immediately called back and asked for Roger. He said, sorry about David, your order confirmation will arrive by the end of the day with tracking. No surprise, it never arrived.

I called back on Friday, asked for Roger but I was transferred back to David instead. He comes on and says that I called yesterday. I explained to him that I was promised a shipment and confirmation on Thursday. He said I would get it by the end of THAT evening, for sure. No surprise, it's now Saturday. No order confirmation, no camcorder and no refund.

Save yourself the headaches and find a reputable dealer. Learn from my mistake and the many others who have posted here and other places. Also check out their Better Business Bureau profile.

Had an Experience with Primotronix?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #656794

I have a very similar experience with those guys!